I have no idea what this means.  OS 10.8 is not out yet, and what are you
basing your speculation on that there will be no improvements to VoiceOver.
Also, for me, Braille support works just fine, and the "busy" signals that
occasionally appear in Safari are manageable and tolerable.  So, please refrain
from unnecessarily expanding and dramatizing personal experience to make
blanket statements implying other users are sharing those same exact
experiences as you.

      Yes, we all have our share of "complaints" and bugs we can talk about.  I
can list my share as regularly as anyone else.  Nevertheless, lets try to keep
them into realistic context that does not cross into the realm of
generalization.  For the vast majority of us, the VoiceOver experience on the
Mac beats anything else out there right now, and Apple's commitment and support
of the product is not something that should or can be easily dismissed because
of ones individual experiences that could be tied to system specific issues or
user effects.

Take Care

John Panarese
jpanar...@gmail.com