hey Sara thanks, I:ll try and give you a brief overview of the apple TV and if
you have any specific questions about what it can and can't do let me know.
First off the apple TV is a small box about the size of a hockey puck in order
to use it you will need a TV with a HDMI imput and a wireless network, it also
has a either net imput so if you wanted you could hardwire it right into your
modem if you don't have a wireless network. so assuming you have these I will
go over some of the great things I have found it can do. First It has VO
installed , its the same voice on the Iphone . Someone mentioned about tripil
clicking the play/pause button to turn VO on but I cant' turn it on this way .
I needed some sighted assistance to go threw the menus to turn VO on but once
its on its totally accessable . I should also note it comes with a small remote
that has a large circle for left, right, up, down davigation of menus, A select
button in the middle of the circle  and two buttons below the circle . The left
is menu or Back button , the right is the play/pause button thats it. so the
first time you plug it in and turn it on it will ask you for your apple store
info and get you to set up connection to your internet connection . after its
done and you have VO turned on your ready to go. So there is the main menu
screen divided into catigories they are: movies,TV shows, Itunes match,
computers, internet, and settings. movies : in the movies menu is where you can
rent or buy movies from Itunes . Its very simple just look threw the different
movie catigories for your movie or you can do a search . Just select a movie
and rent it and start watching . Note, all the movies are HD movies so there a
little more expensive than standard def movies  about 4 or 5 dollars. Tv shows
are the same you can purchase TV shows and watch them right from the TV. It
also connects to Icloud so any purchased TV shows From any device connected to
your Icloud account will show up in the purchased TV shows list and you can
play them right from the cloud. next is Imatch which is a paid way to sink your
Itunes music to the cloud to play on any device . I dont use this  so I can't
comment  on it. Next is internet , There are a few things in this menu the only
ones I hav  used are netflicks and utube. Netflicks works great on it and is
totally accessible. Next is computer , with a computer connected to your
network and home sharing inabled you can access  content on your computer and
stream it right to your apple TV . and settings is self explanitory. another
great feature is airplay and airplay mirroring . This allows you to stream
music and movies from Your computer or IOS device right to the TV. I use this
to stream music playing on pandora on my Iphone to the apple TV which I have
hooked to a very nice stereo and I can control the music on my stereo with my
Iphone . Its really cool. with the airplay  and mirroring you can also stream
movies and photos to the TV . over all I am very happy with all the things I
can now do with the tv. It really helps with playing specific tv shows for my
kids  using netflicks and itunes with no sighted assistance . Any other