Okay, everyone, I'm really trying to like my new little MacBook air. I really am. And every time I get close, it bites! The first thing I tried to do on this machine was to set up my mail. I cussed and fussed at it for about two weeks, including a trip to the genious bar and we couldn't get it to accept my server for outgoing mail. It seemed to work okay if I set it to imap, but this is a pop mail account and it just seemed like something was broken here. Then one night, it just started working. I have no idea why. So I started to feel better about this computer. Now tonight as I attempted to write to this list about another subject, I can't send any more. It just says can't connect to this server and gives me the option of changing servers, of which there is no option. I have deleted and recreated this account so many times it's ridiculous. I have set up this account on a zillion, well okay, a few Windows computers with no problems, so I know I'm entering the right things. I actually did it over the phone with the people who host my server where my mail resides just to verify that I was correct.
Anyone else have similar experiences? Any suggestions? Thanks.

Veronica
Watch and hear The Guide Dog Glee Club sing The Star-spangled Banner at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQNLclisGqQ
Then learn about Music CDs that will impact and entertain you forever!
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
                Veronica Elsea, Owner
Laurel Creek Music Designs
Santa Cruz, California