Hello all:
Now I am writing this because I am starting in the world of Apple scripting. My
goal, is to create a script that changes the names of Daisy books audio files,
in order for them to be sequential and allow a regular mp3 player to reproduce
the book in order without being necessary to use a daisy book player.
Does anybody know where does the daisy player gets the information on how to
reproduce the mp3 files in the wright order? How could we make a script to get
information from separated smil files to put the mp3 files in the wright
sequence?
Thank you very much for what ever help you can give!

SALUDOS, DANIELA R.T.
MACNETICOS, APPLE Y ACCESIBILIDAD A TU ALCANCE.
 EN TWITTER: @macneticos
 NUESTRO BLOG EN:
www.macneticus.blogspot.com
Y EL PODCAST EN:`