I found the place, but I couldn't figure out how to complete the search. One of
the tabs oo there is search at the bottom of the iPhone screen. Then not the
lefthand side of the screen is the various things you can search by, at least
it's the lefthand side as best I remember. I found the options like melodious,
and other descriptive words for the songs. I couldn't find the Go to do the
search.

Eugenia Firth
gigifi...@sbcglobal.net