I don't know quite what you are talking about with Dropbox.  It is surely
accessible on the Mac and can be configured as well.  The trick is, during
setup, not to place the dropbox app file in your application folder and to run
it where you downloaded it.  For whatever the reason, that will enable the
setup to work as expected.

    As for your axe to grind about iWorks, there are other alternatives.
Before you make bold proclamations about Apple's shortcomings, look around and
try the variety of other word processor applications.  There is also Tables for
spreadsheets.  In addition, no one knows what the next update to iWorks will
bring, which I'd guess, is not too far off.

     As for a paid screen reader for the Mac, why would anyone want to
re-invent the wheel?  Why spend a lot of needless money on a product Apple has
developed and supporting?  I think the issue here is, as others have said,
communicating with developers and having to educate them.  Many of them are
happy to respond and one can easily get productive discussions going with them
to fix or include accessibility.  I just had one with the makers of Disk Drill,
for example.

Take Care

John Panarese
jpanar...@gmail.com