From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com [mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of Shawn Krasniuk
Sent: Wednesday, August 01, 2012 11:10 PM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: New App that sends Growl notifications to Notification Center

Hey all. I just found an app that integrates Growl notifications to
Notification Center. The app is called Hiss. It's in beta
at this moment that I'm writing this but I'm quite impressed with it. This is
something that I've wanted so I downloaded it.
You can download the app at http://collect3.com.au/hiss/
Like I said, it is in beta so there's bound to be bugs, but it's pretty
accessible with Voiceover. The only condition is that
Growl needs to be closed for this app to work. I've set Hiss to start up at log
in  so for people that have the new Growl
installed, since there appears to be no checkbox where there should be for
start Growl at log in, how do you set it so that
it doesn't start at log in?

Shawn
Sent from my white Mac Book