*nods* I see that, but now, I have the problem where I removed Skype from
Growl's applications table, and can't add it back. *grin* B Before stopping
Growl altogether, I tried removing Skype, thinking some of my other apps might
want to use Growl.  When I continued to hear Skype has new window all the time,
I went ahead and stopped Grow.  That didn't fix it either, and now we're up to
today.  *laugh*  I guess I'm stuck with it.

 • Mark BurningHawk Baxter
 • AIM, Skype and Twitter:  BurningHawk1969
 • MSN:  burninghawk1...@hotmail.com
 • My home page:
 • http://MarkBurningHawk.net/