I was wondering if it should be pop3 on my mac, that way the mails would stay,
and imap on my 4s and ipad?
Does that sound the wrong way round?
As I only seem to have the imap version, would I need to add a new account if I
wanted to create, or recreate the pop3 version?
Don't want to mess up my email, but it seems odd that all the messages I was
keeping just went when I went to put in my password ...
Thanks.