Okay, did I speak too soon. I closed Safari. Then I opened again, typed command-L and it said, html content has keyboard focus. But nothing happened until I interacted. And here I thought I was sitting pretty. Hmmm. I've tried with Quick Nav on and with it off, but this didn't seem to have any impact. I double-checked in the Safari preferences window and my change to set new tabs to home page was still in effect. Any thoughts? Thanks so much.

Veronica

Watch and hear Veronica Elsea's Prayer for a Soldier at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFoIhWrBHFI
Then find more music from Veronica Elsea and The Guide Dog Glee Club at:
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
                Veronica Elsea, Owner
Laurel Creek Music Designs
Santa Cruz, California