Hi. If it is an OEM copy of windows, it probably won't work. If it's a
microsoft developer version or a retail version, you should have no
issues assuming you have your product key handy.

Installing windows via bootcamp and having a dual boot system is a
better idea than running windows virtually from within OSX. You'll
need sighted assistance on the first couple of screens of the windows
seven installer as they chose not to make it entirely accessible with
narrator. After you agree to the ula and select the new empty
partition you created in bootcamp, then you should be able to launch
narrator and finish the install/setup on your own. (Windows key U and
then alt N to launch narrator. Keep in mind that your windows key and
alt key will be swapped on the mac unless you use a utility like sharp
keys to remap them.) You will need a USB headset or other plug and
play USB sound device to do this.

I hope that helps.

Cameron.