Hallo MacVisionaries,

as announced earlier today, a new version of the ColorVisor has been released.
Version 2.0 is now available on the App Store and for update. There are a
number of new features. Some of them are:

* There is now a better color naming due to refreshed reference color palettes.
* You can choose to identify only basic colors or differentiated color shades.
* VoiceOver verbosity during the color scan is now configurable. By default, it
does not announce color names during camera calibration processes.
* Additionally, a sound is played when the camera is calibrating itself. This
two things avoid the announcement of wrong color names during the calibration,
which was a problem in former versions.
* The CMYK color components were replaced by HSB.

VoiceOver support is still unbroken and you can configure the ColorVisor to
behave as in former Versions.

The ColorVisor and even more details can be found on the App Store at
http://iTunes.com/app/ColorVisor

More information and a user manual are available on the ColorVisor support page
at
http://visorApps.com/ColorVisor/

If you have any questions, hints, or comments do not hesitate to contact me via
this list, on my web site, or by using the new in-app support request. Any
feedback is much appreciated.

Greetings

Jan

---
ColorVisor - The app to identify colors.
Available on the App Store:
http://itunes.com/app/ColorVisor

---
ColorVisor - The app to identify colors.
Available on the App Store:
http://itunes.com/app/ColorVisor
---
Dr. Jan Blüher
visorApps - Accessible apps for iPad & iPhone
Bayreuther Str. 2
D-01187 Dresden
Germany

phone: +49 (0) 351 16053907