I'm not an iTunes fan. In fact, if Android ever gets their
acessibility act together, it will be the biggest reason I change from
an Apple portable device to an Android one. Why should I have to run a
piece of bloated software to simply transfer data from my computer to
my phone? Yes, there are alternatives like Dropbox and such, but these
require an internet connection to access the data. I like the idea of
plugging my device in to a USB port on my mac or Windows machine, and
just having the phone show up as a drive. I don't need software to
organize my music, I'm quite capable of doing that myself. Then, I
should be able to just seemlessly move files from one location to
another. At this point, Android still stinks in terms of braille
support and the number of accessible apps seems to be small, so I
stick with iOS. But having to run iTunes may be what eventually pushes
me away to another platform. However, as long as Apple is the biggest
provider of accessible stuff, I'll stick with them. But if another
platform ever gets to this level, it'll certainly be a consideration.

Scott