I don't think this question was all that bad.  I've lost the ability to
manually sync my iPhone to iTunes 11. So, at this rate, I may have to look for
an alternative as well.  Also, I'm becoming more disenfranchised with the Apple
Paradigm lately as well.  I want more of my music library on my iPhone 4, and
the iPhone 5 is not on any prepaid carrier, and the sim card is a different
size, so I can't even buy an unlocked 5 and put it on my carrier.  This doesn't
mean I hate Apple myself, only that I'm wondering about the way things are
headed.  Also, they only give you the option to switch iTunes to classic mode
at installation, so there's no switching once you've chosen unless you do some
sort of hack.  Apple isn't always right in its' decision making.  Don't even
get me started on the Maps ordeal on iOS.

On Dec 11, 2012, at 3:31 PM, Shawn Krasniuk <bigbigshawn....@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hmmm, sounds like we have another Apple hater on our hands. Good luck with
> hoping for Android to improve accessibility. As for the guy that had an issue
> with using Itunes with his iPod, if you find anything else besides Itunes,
> I'd love to hear it, because like it or not, we're stuck with what we got.
> Also you can use Itunes on your iPhone or iPod and purchase stuff there too
> if you have trouble with the Mac version.
>
> Shawn
> Sent from my white Mac Book

Egun On, Lagunak! (Basque for G'day, Mates)
Louie P. "Pete" Nalda
http://www.myspace.com/musikonalda
http://www.facebook.com/lpnalda
http://www.linkedin.com/in/lpnalda