I agree. I don't think it's a bad question at all.
Also, many people get accessibility confused with personal choice. If my
personal choice is something that is not Apple, it doesn't mean I'm a hater.
It's a personal choice.
I too am not very happy with iTunes. This has been the case from day one.
I understand that iTunes is suppose to make it easy to organize your library. I
agree, if the library is 5000 songs.
But if I just want to add 1 song to my iPhone, I have to go through the lengthy
process of adding it to iTunes, then sync it with my iPhone, and then wait 5
minutes while iTunes checks everything else.
But for the moment, I will continue using it until something better comes along.