Hi Martin.

I have had exactly the same issue, and I have fighted a big war to get this
fixed, and I hate Java for doing that. I have wann the war which makes me
happy, but we'll fase big issues in the future, if Java still won't care about
accessibility. I am so tired to fight that accessibility war each time Java
updates their app, and for me, I just want a system to access my bank which
just works. I don't wanna sit there in more than 5 hours, trying to find a
solution to access my bank, but Java want us to do so. :)
Java has simply chosen, once again, to not care about accessibility. Apple has
stopped working with Java, so therefore we have this issue now. For those who
don't have any issues at the moment, I can tell you that you'll get the same
issue when you update to the newest Java version.

Well, now to the good news so far:
You'll find all information you'll need at the following link:

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5559?viewlocale=en_US&locale=en_US

Best regards:
Søren Jensen
Mail & MSN: