Mark: Who should I contact regarding this issue? Apple don't care because they
don't work together with Java anymore, and Java is very difficult to reach. I
have tried without much success. So any suggestions are very welcome. My bank
can't do anything, because Java works for all Windows users including blind,
and Java is used in all banks here in denmark, so it won't make any difference
if I switch, again. :)
Best regards:
Søren Jensen
Mail & MSN: