What do you mean by 'voiceover, Adam'? Not clear on that.
Martin

-----Original Message-----
From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Michael Babcock
Sent: 12 December 2012 14:33
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Cc: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Mountain Lion and banking

Safari preferences-advanced-developer mode checkbox check close Safari
preferences, do voiceover, Adam, right arrow to the developmental, and
select windows under the user agent submenu.

You can now call toll-free:
855-898-2582, extension 7301
To reach me.
Thanks

Check out the new, and improved, radioflathead.com, Voicing the  randomness.
Sent from my iPhone