Hi, all,

Stanza seems to have reappeared on CNET. Here's a link:
http://download.cnet.com/Stanza/3000-2056_4-198177.html
The first heading on the page is "Stanza for Mac". VO-right once, and the
download link will appear. It says "download now secure download".

Stanza won't display Nook books, but Adobe Digital Editions will. You can't
review by word or character in it, and Braille doesn't display properly, but it
is possible to read Nook books this way. Digital Editions is free. Here's a
link:
http://download.adobe.com/pub/adobe/digitaleditions/ADE_2.0_Installer.dmg

With Nook, you have to register Adobe Editions to open the book. Once you open
it, you may be asked for your username and pin. In most cases this is your full
name and credit card you use on the Barnes and Noble Nook site. Also, you only
have to authorize once, upon opening your first Nook book in ADE.

HtH,
Teresa

Visualize whirled peas.