Hi,The game's alot of fun. I have the previous windows version and love it

Tammy

-----Original Message----- From: Missy Hoppe
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2012 12:32 PM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Changereaction: A new game from Draconess intertainment for blind in the Mac app store

I'm glad I didn't go with my first impulse to buy this game right away. I was going to buy it, but when I saw my bank balance, I decided to wait. If people are having trouble getting the game to work, then I'm glad I didn't waste money. I hope you're able to either get your issues resolved by contacting the game developer, or that apple issues you a refund. I'll be following this thread with great interest, as the game sounded like it would be fun.