I think Hannah does to a point too.  I put the headphones on her, and let her
talk and sing into it, and asked her if she liked it, and she was like "yeah!"
then we would both talk into it, and blow into the microphone on the phone,,
but she then got tired of it, considering the fact that she's only 3 and has a
short attention spand, and after a while, I had to make myself put the
headphones away, sense I was finished with my chores, which was the reason I
wanted to play around with it and had time to.
  I just couldn't do the artifact thing, sense I couldn't figure it out, but
loved the way it kept going in and out of tranquil and flux mode, and one time
made it all the way to kinetic mode, but didn't stay there because I wasn't
moving around enough.