I'd like to ask a question as well. How do you collect cells? Artifacts make
noise, but cells seem to be silent. I know you can get cells other ways, but it
seems unfortunate to just let free ones drift by. Thanks. Oh, one more: I did
let the game access my Twitter account, but nothing happened with the
Collective Dimension, and no tweet seems to have been sent. Did I do something
wrong? Did it mean I need to be somewhere where it hears three people speak?

Have a great day,
Alex (msg sent from Mac Mini)
mehg...@gmail.com