Thanks for all the help. I have resolved the problem with my sited wife's help.
The option I really wanted was duplex printing. Vo will not read where this
option was so I thought it was not there. This made me think about printing odd
and even pages back to back on one sheet. Because I could not make it work I
asked my wife to come and take a look. Marvellous what site does!
She saw an option for duplex and of course this is was exactly what I wanted in
the first place.
Max.