Hey Nicholas,

Yeah, I got it, and that is what I thought Feed Wrangler and REad Kit both did,
but thanks for confirming. Now that I know that Read Kit will delete articles
when I move through them, I am going to make the plunge to REad Kit and Feed
Wrangler some time this week. Regarding Newsrack, I actually think it is
completely dead now, as none of my feeds have refreshed since before July 1,
and I had disconnected my feeds from Google Reader, thinking they would refresh
but just not sync. I have been using Lire only to follow my feeds on IOS, but
the app is painfully slow at pulling your feeds and moving between your folders
and feeds, and also has no sync capabilities. Ugh, why did Google have to kill
Google Reader. Goes to show you all companies like Google care about is making
money, as I believe Reader was killed because it wasn't profitable.