hi.
I do agree with others, Apple have gone a long way up the tree too
give us something we can actually use with out much problems. And it
would indeed be nice if more companies did the same thing. But lets
face it with the handicap we got, sometimes we gotta make a few more
go arounds before we are in for a safe landing. :)
I don't particularly like the fact in order too end my education i
have to know a ton more about computers than other females, but well,
on the other hand i know that no one else is coming too the rescue so
i might as well just learn it my self, i believe it have been like
that since i started with linux. This situation is the same we had
when they first came out with the lit ebook format.

regards sandi