Hello,

Shouldn’t you have a backup for Mountain Lion as well?  I’m pretty sure I
remember seeing you backed up before updating to Mavericks.  If so, you should
be able to ge into your recovery partition, and use your time machine backup
from right before you updated to Mavericks.

Ricardo Walker
rica...@appletothecore.info
Twitter:@apple2thecore
www.appletothecore.info