HI Tim and others,
I've now customised my verbosity options. I've chosen low but tweaked a couple
of things in the custom table. However, VoiceOver now doesn't seem to read app
badges when I switch to that app in the app chooser. For instance, when I
command tab to Mail with verbosity set to medium, VoiceOver used to read how
many items there were. Do you know what I have to adjust in the verbosity
settings to get VoiceOver to read these badges again? I've tried app but this
doesn't seem to work.
Cheers,
Nic

On 19 Jan 2013, at 6:29 PM, Nicholas Parsons <mr.nicholas.pars...@gmail.com>