Hey Jim,

I am still on Mountain Lion, and with all the responses it sounds like it is
every version of OS, and it is something that just happened more and more
frequently in the last 6 weeks. Not sure what could have changed for me besides
the remote updates which I never know what those are, and safari updates, but
that shouldn't affect VO coming out of sleep mode. It's definitely strange.