Hi,

Perhaps I am not in quite as much of a hurry as some people. For me, however,
having the information read in the order that it is presented works well for
me. I hear the subject a brief preview and whether or not the message is part
of a thread. I listen to as little or as much of this information as needed
with the goal of making a decision regarding whether or not I want to read more
of the message or simply move on.

This approach seems just perfect to me.

Robert Carter

Sent from my iPad