You can always just call the store if you can’t find out how to get the ISO
online.  But don’t let them sell you a system builder version of Windows.  They
might try to do that.  You can purchase the Windows 8 ISO and they will e-mail
you a key and a download link.

I don’t have the phone number handy right now.
On Dec 28, 2013, at 7:00 PM, Byron J. Lee <byronra...@gmail.com> wrote:

Does Microsoft offer the ability to download the ISO along with a code rather
than a CD, and if so, what's the link to purchase and download said ISO?

On 12/28/2013 4:51 PM, Mike Arrigo wrote:
> Yu can download an ISO image, and the boot camp set up utility will create a
> bootable flash drive that is used for the install.
> On Dec 27, 2013, at 6:36 PM, Byron J. Lee <byronra...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I actually have a question regarding installing Windows 7 on a Macbook Air.
>> How do you install Win7 if you don't have a CD player? Can you download a
>> file from Microsoft? Is there a step-by-step guide on doing it without a CD?
>>
>> On 12/27/2013 1:14 PM, Bill Holton wrote:
>>> Hi.
>>> I know you cannot bootcamp a Mac to install Windows 7 without sighted help.
>>>  But what about Windows 8?  Canyou get Narrator to start up at
>>> installation?  Also, has anyone tried using the talking Windows 7 installer
>>> to Bootcamp their Mac?  Thanks much.
>>> Bill

>> protection is active.

is active.