Up/down control volume, and some combination of option and command with the
left/right keys is supposed to control the play direction. Playing it backward,
then, is sort of a real-time rewind, but that is the best you can get from this
app.
On Jan 3, 2014, at 1:32 PM, Phil Halton <philh...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Are there keystrokes for controlling playback in Mactubes? I can start and
> stop a video, but I'd like to be able to fast-forward and rewind as well. I
> have the player set to quicktime player, and I can find nothing for ff and rw
> functions. any help?

Have a great day,
Alex (msg sent from Mac Mini)
mehg...@gmail.com