hi.
one of the things that apple should improvise in voice over, was to give a much more professional support in reading pdf.
support to PDF in voice over, is very basic, a shame.
now any other screen reader whether commercial or not, supports reading pdf with enough professionalism, and as always the voice over continues to lag behind. these are things I can not understand why apple still does not update the voice over in this type of tasks.
cheers.