Thanks, I was starting to suspect that the more I looked into things. That's a
shame, as someone was asking me to look into the different options and I was
hoping that Pages on iPads and Macs would be an option. He works with a lot of
students, so using Pages would have been perfect. Hopefully this arrives soon,
or, at least, Apple fixes the iCloud implementation of Pages.

--
Have a great day,
Alex