Hi Amy,

The only other thing I may add is the feel of the braille cells under your
fingers. All braille displays have a disstinct feel to them. I have not
investted in a dedicated braille display because I have a Braille Note 32,
which meets my needs as a braille display. With JAWS 15 (latest built) there
are more driver support included in the software. So, you may want to take a
look at the list before purchasing if the braille display is supported without
going the extra step. HTH.

Best,
Eileen

Sent from my iPhone