Hi,

Am Samstag 02 Januar 2010 schrieb Jeff Moe:
> What's the advantage in delaying the optification? It is soooooooooo easy. A
The disadvantages: Another round of testing on my side for all three plattforms.
Making sure that all features in that version are usable, so i can't just take
the current svn which includes half-done features. Loosing existing thumbs-up.
The users won't
be able to start the optified binary from the command line anymore. Etc etc ...

> whopping 4 bytes or so. It sounds like your app shouldn't have made it to
> extras in the first place if it wasn't optified.
It _is_ optified and uses ~280k of rootfs space for the binary itself.

> Just optify and let this die finally.
Will happen with the next release once all features currently pending are done.
Until then the broken version stays in extras (e.g. crashes if you try to view
the "relations" of a "relation" and the WMS feature is barely usable due to an
offset
error).

Till