On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 16:50, Tuomo Tanskanen <t...@tumi.fi> wrote:

> While thats nice for app/widget developers, it sadly does not work
> in all cases. For example both two of my apps currently in Extras
> (cpumem-applet, Cellular Modem Control Buttons) do not have a menu,
> a dialog or app window of any sort to place Donate button :( So
> the website or HAM should include possibility to donate as well.

Indeed. Similarly Catorise - I don't think people would appreciate me
adding a shortcut somewhere in their apps menu which was "Donate" ;-)

The same argument was used in the Mozilla Addons discussion as well:
"we can integrate "donate" into the addon, so why put it on the
website?"

Cheers,

Andrew

--