Am Freitag, den 23.04.2010, 07:52 +0200 schrieb jarmo.ti...@nokia.com:
> > Am Dienstag, den 20.04.2010, 07:37 +0200 schrieb jarmo.ti...@nokia.com:
> > > Any progress on this maemo.org Bugzilla reorganization for
> > > documentation bugs?

"Documentation" is now centralized in bugs.maemo.org:
https://bugs.maemo.org/enter_bug.cgi?classification=Documentation

Currently there are no Default Assignees set.
Changes can be tracked by adding the (virtual) "Default QA contact" to
your watchlist. See the corresponding subpages at
https://bugs.maemo.org/describecomponents.cgi and
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/2008/12/18/watching-products-in-maemoorg-bugzilla/
for more information.

As I killed the "Documentation" component in the "Developer platform"
product I manually sorted recent tickets (version 5.*) into the five new
products in the new Documentation classification.

I dumped the backlog (Documentation reports for earlier version) into
"Developer Guide" which is incorrect in some cases.
That was a trade-off (I won't spend hours sorting out new correct
products for stuff from three years ago that nobody is interested in).
I kept all Version and Target Milestone information though.

For any further changes, corrections etc please contact me.

andre
--
Andre Klapper (maemo.org bugmaster)