Hi,

Thanks, I did not check those actual bugs this product has.

> I suggest leaving them there - and if people really feel there is
> confusion, changing the name of the component to just "UI".

This is ok for me as these are really Maemo application bugs not documentation
bugs.

Our UI team together with Maemo community can decide do they want to have this
product here or should these bugs be reported to applications that do not
follow specifications.

Cheers,
//Jarmo