Hi,

And thanks a lot about cleaning documentation structure in Maemo Bugzilla.
Having some classification in bug reports makes it much easier to go reports
through and find open bug reports for some specific documents.

Good.

> I dumped the backlog (Documentation reports for earlier version) into
> "Developer Guide" which is incorrect in some cases.
> That was a trade-off (I won't spend hours sorting out new correct
> products for stuff from three years ago that nobody is interested in).
> I kept all Version and Target Milestone information though.

I try to find time to go these old documentation bugs through and set their
statuses (WONTFIX if nothing else) so that they just do not stay new or open
there.

> For any further changes, corrections etc please contact me.

I will check new structure today or tomorrow.

Cheers,
//Jarmo