Fred,

I can't speak to your question with respect to the N810 since I don't
have one yet.

I can however, confirm that RDesktop does work on the N800 and I have
used/tested it by VNC'ing into my N800 by means of TigntVNC running on
Windows XP SP2 and used the rdesktop app on the N800 to manage, for
example,  Windows Server 2003 systems. Of course the keyboard in this
configuration was connected to the XP system.

On the other hand, I have been unable to use this mechanism to RDP into
a Windows Vista system and I have not had the time to sort out the problem.

Best Regards,

John Holmblad

Acadia Secure Networks, LLC

*Serving the SmartDigital^TM home, entrepreneurial enterprise, and
emerging network service provider markets*

* *