Only thing I saw in the repository was Open SSH which I installed.  FBReader
installed fine too using the one-click file with the new release.

Unable to install ScummVM.  Not sure why, that's the error that I got upon

Term was pre-installed and procinfo worked - we did that right away!

On 10/19/07, Quim Gil <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> http://repository.maemo.org/extras/pool/chinook/
>
> Hum, almost empty.
>
> Mid November, this is when the first real customers are going to start
> playing with Chinook. The N810 will come with the extras repository
> preconfigured, users will only need to activate it manually.
> downloads.maemo.org is going to show OS2008 applications by default to
> PC users and N810 users are going to see this too. (N800/770 users wil
> previous OS versions will get their apps as default).
>
> All this to say that the sooner your packages hit the extras repository
> the earlier you will get (perhaps) some testing and (perhaps*perhaps)
> feedback from i.e. the 3 <del>mariachis I mean the 3</del> bloggers of
> SF  ;) and other people around using already the OS2008.
>
> --
> Quim Gil - http://maemo.org

Jonathan Greene
+1.914.750.8740