On Fri, Oct 19, 2007 at 12:59:09PM +0300, Quim Gil wrote:
> http://repository.maemo.org/extras/pool/chinook/
>
> Hum, almost empty.
>
> Mid November, this is when the first real customers are going to start
> playing with Chinook. The N810 will come with the extras repository
> preconfigured, users will only need to activate it manually.

Can we get all the useful packages (things like libraries and python
2.5) that are currently available only in the SDK repository copied to
the extras repository?  Today people have problems installing packages
like kagu that live in extras but depend on packages from the SDK repo
(python2.5-pygame, IIRC).

Marius Gedminas
--
Unix for stability;