Peter Flynn wrote:
[me]
 > [...] Unfortunately the second one, which appeared to work in the
> store, didn't work when I got home -- doubtless suffering from the same
> problem as my original. So I'll go back and wave the receipt at them and
> try to get a new one in a box rather than someone else's cast-off reject.

They were very nice and changed it for a new one in a package rather
than a loose one from their magic box. It works perfectly.

Answer: the replacement charger for the N800 is an AC-4X. It doesn't
mention the N800 on the package, but the long list of phones ends with
"N80/N90/N91/N92/N93 and compatible phones".

Query: why do Nokia go to such lengths to hide the existence of the
tablets? Is there some internal embarrassment that they aren't phones,
or that they run Linux, or something? They aren't mentioned on any
leaflets or product lists, and Nokia staff are amazed to see them.

///Peter, happy bunny for Yuletide