Matan Ziv-Av wrote:
> Here is some data:
>
> http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p=361648&postcount=23
>
> Abstract: The often repeated claim that a reboot cycle wastes a lot of
> battery is incorrect.

Hmm, you proved you can drain battery in 44 reboot cycles in 2 and half
hours. To me it says reboot wastes a lot of battery :-) You can play
video or surf the web longer than 2.5 hours. In fact there is not many
things that could drain battery faster than reboots, is it?

I have posted my findings with one spare N810 to that thread. I got like
30 days with N810 sitting completely idle. That would roughly mean one
reboot is 16 hours of standby (with no wi-fi).

Frantisek