Hello Aaron,

To answer your questions :
1. To confirm, you're seeing TinyMCE on desktop browsers, but not mobile
browsers?
[SL] Yes

2. Which mobile browsers did you test this in? Is it happening in all of them
or just some?
[SL] tested on Safari (iOS), firefox and Chrome on Android Marshmallow. I also
went to mahara.org and tested it there, same problem.

3. On the "Administration -> Site configuration" page, under "General"
settings, what value do you have for "HTML editor"?
It was set to "User-Defined" and both accounts from which I made tests were set
to NO.  But I changed both variables, logout and log back in to make sure those
settings were not the problem.

4. If you've got "HTML editor" set to "User-defined", do these users
have the "HTML editor" checkbox set to "Yes" in their account settings?

I'll do a new test on our instance and give it a try on demo. I'll keep you
posted.

  TinyMCE not showing on mobile in 16.04

Status in Mahara:
  Incomplete

Bug description:
  This is a bug reported by a user.

  Tinymce does not show in mobile device browsers.

  It used to show if device detection was turned off. We upgraded to
  16.04 and now tinymce doesn't show anymore (on mobile device
  browsers).