Hi Michael, > Well, at least a response. :) I was already thinking if my questions > were to simple or too complex for the list. Or if it's simply the wrong > time to ask such questions.
I don't think so. My solution is just different but will work for sure! >> Visit http://www.mstucki.net/files/misc/mailman/ where I have >> uploaded a patch for CookHeaders.py. > Done and understood. But this will only work if *no* user will disable > the option of receiving own posts to the list. Because if he does so > then *no* reply to his own post would be correctly threaded (from his > local point of view). No. Since _all_ MessageIDs (NNTP+Mailman) are regenerated the same way, it will work in any case. > The direction news=>mail is not the problem, it's mail=>news. Nope. See above. > I don't know yet what filter_nnrpd.pl exactly does but if I would want > to run it, what would I have to do? As I said, Python totally escapes > me. It's a Perl script: http://esm.logic.net/projects/inn/ Good luck! - michael _______________________________________________ Mailman-Developers mailing list [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/mailman-developers
