Michael Heydekamp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on 28.12.03:

> This is indeed a problem and I understand the background.  Thus we'd
> like to tweak Mailman in a way that it does the following:

[...]

I don't want to believe that no developer is able to help in this
matter, probably the post was too long.  I try it shorter again:

Say we have these two Usenet-gated mailing lists plus two respective
newsgroups:

  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  <=>  crosspoint.freexp.support
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]      <=>  crosspoint.freexp.dev

If somebody sends a mail to "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" and carbon copies
"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" (or vice versa) I want Mailman to create a
crossposting with the header:

  Newsgroups: crosspoint.freexp.support,crosspoint.freexp.dev

Currently Mailman creates two separate postings.  What exactly would I
have to change in which way in NewsRunner.py or elsewhere to create such
a crossposting?  As I said, Python totally escapes me, so I would need
real working code.

I wouldn't object if Mailman would create *two* crosspostings if that is
easier (as the second one will be rejected by the news server anyway).


        Michael

_______________________________________________
Mailman-Developers mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/mailman-developers

Reply via email to