On Thu, Apr 23, 2009 at 01:17:26AM -0400, Cristóbal Palmer wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 22, 2009 at 01:12:26PM -0400, Barry Warsaw wrote:
> > On Apr 22, 2009, at 1:01 PM, Adam McGreggor wrote:
> >
> >> Just a quick query really (and possibly being slightly cheeky asking
> >> here...), but have any of you guys backported Mailman 2.1.12 from the
> >> Ubuntu Jaunty (or Debian 5) repos -> Ubuntu Hardy?
>
> Not that one yet, but I have 2.1.11-12~ppa2 here:
>
> https://launchpad.net/~cristobalpalmer/+archive/ppa
>
> Took me a bit of stumbling to get it done. I wouldn't mind doing it again.

Ah, that would be useful. So far, I've got as far as building a new VM
(rather than building a new chroot; I've got some other bits I want to
play with, too). If you've got any notes on building it, could you point
us/me to them?

> I'm happy to volunteer, but could it please wait until after the 27th?
> That's my last exam this semester. :)

Sure!  (and bon chance!) ;) I ~may~ have a go at building one, if I get
bored/have nothing better to do tomorrow: might be interesting to
debdiff. Saying that, it takes me ages to ever do anything.

--
``Vote Labour -- Sleep Tory''
  (unofficial slogan of Oswald Mosley)