Thank you. And please tell me if you need more information.

Lars

On Wed, Jul 22, 2026 at 11:08:30PM +0900, Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:
> Lars Bjørndal writes:
> 
>  > Thanks a lot for your input!
> 
> You're welcome.  Thank you for checking the additional information.
> Unfortunately it doesn't really help me.  Maybe Mark or Abhilash has
> some idea.  When I get time I'll try reading the code, but I don't
> think the bug/trigger is in the shutdown code where the exception gets
> raised, rather I expect it's in setup or operational code.  So it may
> take a while to track it down.
> 
> Steve
> 
> -- 
> GNU Mailman consultant (installation, migration, customization)
> Sirius Open Source    https://www.siriusopensource.com/
> Software systems consulting in Europe, North America, and Japan
_______________________________________________
Mailman-users mailing list -- [email protected]
To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]
https://lists.mailman3.org/mailman3/lists/mailman-users.mailman3.org/
Archived at: 
https://lists.mailman3.org/archives/list/[email protected]/message/MTGQD762DQYXVR67DNNNLYAJYRKMLUCP/

This message sent to [email protected]

Reply via email to