On 10/29/2012 11:25 AM, Lindsay Haisley wrote:
> On Thu, 2012-10-18 at 23:53 +0000, Kalbfleisch, Gary wrote:
>> I am running 2.1.9 because that is the latest version available from
>> Redhat as a package.
>
> It's relatively simple to install Mailman from the source package, but
> one thing that would help a great deal with this would be default
> inclusion in the built package of a standard text or script that would
> contain, or issue, the arguments provided to configure during the build
> process.
[...]
> Maybe this information is already available.  I only spent about 5
> minutes looking for it outside of the source tree and couldn't find it.

See <http://wiki.list.org/x/KYCB> and the Mailman-Developers post linked
therefrom. It's probably out of date and does not directly address the
issue of making this information available as part of the 3rd party
package, but it is probably still useful to someone trying to upgrade
RedHat Mailman from source.